Public Server 6 (PS6) is the sixth server public Gamemode 4 server to give fans of Gamemode 4 a vanilla survival server to play with Gamemode 4's many modules (a list is provided below). The server was officially opened on March 16th, 2020.
All players are expected to know and abide by a set of rules listed on the official Gamemode 4 website. Failure to do so could result in punishment.
There are four player ranks on the server. Ranks are not progression-based, nor do ranks confer additional survival features.
- Donor - Donors have a gold-coloured name. One-time donation players receive this rank for a month, patrons (pledged via Patreon) of the server have the rank until the end of their patronage. Donors can nickname themselves with the command /nick [name], reset with /resetnick, and their real usernames can be found with /realname [nickname].
- Moderator - Indicated by a red "M" in front of their names, Moderators can check for griefers and thieves on a server, teleport to players in need, and rollback damage. These are assigned by the Admins.
- System Admin - Indicated by a green "M" in front of their names, They can do everything the Moderators can do but also help with the upkeep of the server.
- Admin - Indicated by a red "A" in front of their aqua-coloured names, Admins are responsible for the running of the server. They have operator permissions, and can add, modify, or remove Gamemode 4 modules.
PS6 has only 1 spawn town and is a completely custom generated world containing a range of custom biomes structures and oceans.
Below is a list of the known modules installed on PS6. Related expansions can be found under their base module.
Seed Random Values
- For more information, see: Platopia
The Spawn Town, dubbed Platopia, is located at 1000, -1600.
Significant Dates and Moments
- ↑ Previously called Blast Furnaces