Public Server 10
Public Server 10 is the 11th public Gamemode 4 server to give fans of Gamemode 4 a vanilla survival server to play with Gamemode 4's many modules (a list of this server's included modules is provided below). The server officially opened on January 28th, 2024.
All players are expected to know and abide by a set of rules listed on the official Gamemode 4 website. Failure to do so could result in punishment.
There are four player ranks on the server. Ranks are not progression-based, nor do ranks confer additional survival features.
- Donor - Donors have a gold-coloured name. One-time donors receive this rank for a month, patrons (pledged via Patreon) of the server have the rank until the end of their patronage. Donors can nickname themselves with the command
/nick [name], reset with
/resetnick, and their real usernames can be found with
- S Staff - Indicated by a green "S" in front of their names, they are on the Gamemode 4 Staff team, but do not have additional powers on the server.
- M Moderator - Indicated by a red "M" in front of their names, Moderators can check for griefers and thieves on a server, teleport to players in need, and rollback damage. These are assigned by the Admins.
- M System Admin - Indicated by a green "M" in front of their names, they can do everything the Moderators can do but also help with the upkeep of the server.
- A Admin - Indicated by a red "A" in front of their aqua-coloured names, Admins are responsible for the running of the server. They have operator permissions, and can add, modify, or remove Gamemode 4 modules.
This season has one spawn in an birch forest, the spawn pad is located at 275 79 300.The nether portal on the nether side is located at 40 69 35.
- Quezel [Hatter]
- Sells hats that can be worn by the player, he only sells during the day and his stock rotates daily.
- Will randomly mention tasks that he wants the player to complete, doing so will give a free hat and unlock it as a trade. Completing enough will unlock another contract tier.
- Some hats can be handed in by donors to toggle particle effects on the hat.
- Valid Hats: Angry Symbol, Aquarium, Books, Cloud, Crown, Demon Horns, Electric Bolts, Flamingo, Graduation, Heart, Mushroom, Pirate, Shulker, and Witch.
- Chekz [Relic Hunter]
- Sells various non-renewable items, he only sells during the night and his stock rotates daily.
- Will randomly mention tasks that he wants the player to complete, completing enough for him will unlock a new item he can sell along with another tier of contracts.
- Pete [Paperboy]
- Will tell the player all sorts of useful information and updates on the community.
- The player can also submit stories by handing him a book and quill (don't sign it) with the story on the first page and any additional notes on the second.
The NPC's Quezel [Hatter] and Chekz [Relic Hunter] will offer a few different contract quests in their trade GUI that match their personality and needs. To start a quest, the player must trade a book for the contract and then right click the NPC's head to start the quest, if successful the book title will indicate it is active and the NPC's will state the requirement for the contract. When the contract is held it will list the players progress with that contract. Contracts do have an expiration date and the 3 tiers will cycle out every 18, 36, and 72 in-game days.
Modules in this season are unlocked by completing tasks for NPC's.
World Border Expansion
At 312 256 there's a tower with a cube floating on top of it. This tower contains a lodestone and a worldmap. Anyone holding a compass that's connected to that specific lodestone is visible on that worldmap.
Throughout the world, there's a few small prismarine structures with sea lanterns floating on top. When discovered for the first time, the towers spawn a glowing vehicle such as a boat, a horse or a camel. Leading that vehicle to the big tower will unlock another stage for the world border. When the cube on top of the tower is green, the world border is expanding and when the cube is blue, the world border is stationary.
Finding the towers is easy with the world map. Anyone holding a compass appears on the map as a small red cube. Exactly one person appears as a slightly bigger orange rectangle, meaning they are the closest to a prismarine structure. By having multiple people visible on the map in the same area, you can triangulate the position of the prismarine structure as the orange marker will switch places.
Seed Random Values
Some modules have values that are randomized by the world's seed.
|Zauber Cauldrons and
|Wormhole in a Bottle
|Orb of Ankou
|Soul Shard Creation
Significant Dates and Moments
|07 Jan 2024
|Public Server 10 is announced.
|27 Jan 2024
|Public Server 10 opens to the public with Minecraft Version 1.20.4.