|Other names||_Epyon, sushi, cake|
|Occupation||GM4 Moderator, GM4 Wiki Admin,|
and The Neighbourhood Founder
|Years active||2016, 2020 - present|
Heyo, I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.3. I first joined Gamemode 4 during its last whitelisted server on Public Server III, but only ended up playing for a month or so. Since the start of Public Server 6, I have since rejoined the community and plan to stay. I enjoy reading wikis and updating information. As a result, I learned to edit MediaWiki on a previous server I frequented before its decline.
Gamemode 4 Modules by Epyon
- Display Frames: Allows you to make an item frame invisible.
Other Gamemode 4 Work
- A noteblock rendition of GM4's intro theme to the Base
- Terrain Generation for the Sky Dimension
- Public Server Sky's Postcards data pack
Current WIP Projects
- The Getting Started series
- Adaptive dark mode for the wiki
- Colored Glow Frames - a companion to Display Frames, that allows you to make item frames or glow item frames, with a colored glowing border
- Custom Brewing - brew splash and lingering potions of any potion.
- Life Springs - naturally generating springs that apply (various?) effects to the player, like regeneration, speed, or strength. Similar to Cozy Campfires!
You can contact me through:
- Discord with the tag, @Epyon#8962 or @sushi on Gamemode 4's Discord
- in-game (DM or Post Office mail), just make sure I'm not AFK