|_Epyon, sushi, cake
GM4 Moderator, GM4 Wiki Admin,
and The Neighbourhood Founder
|2016, 2020 - present
Heyo, I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.3. I first joined Gamemode 4 during its last whitelisted server on Public Server III, but only ended up playing for a month or so. Since the start of Public Server 6, I have since rejoined the community and plan to stay.
I enjoy reading wikis and updating information. As a result, I learned to edit MediaWiki on a previous server I frequented before its decline.
Gamemode 4 Modules by Epyon
- Calling Bell, a module to ring a bell and summon a Wandering Trader
- Display Frames: Allows you to make an item frame invisible.
- Lightning in a Bottle: Store the power of Lightning into a Bottle, brew into Splash or Lingering Bottles. (Replaced Lightning Rods)
- Mob Curing: Cure twisted variants of Minecraft mobs into their original forms. Introduces the Potion Cleric, a new Villager profession. (Previously Mob Conversion)
- Vigere Shamir: A rejuvenating shamir for shields. Concept originally by Thanathor for Public Server Sky's Dragon Fight
Other Gamemode 4 Work
- A noteblock rendition of GM4's intro theme added to the Base
- Terrain Generation for the Sky Dimension
- Public Server Sky's Postcards data pack
- Infinitas Shamir, updates the Spiraculum Shamir with additional functionality
Current WIP Projects
- Updating the Sky Dimension terrain generation
- A new SkyBlock map that utilizes Gamemode 4 modules and an advancements progression tree
You can contact me through:
- Discord with the tag, @Epyon#8962 or @sushi on Gamemode 4's Discord
- in-game (DM or Post Office mail), just make sure I'm not AFK