Mysterious Midnights/Midnight Menaces/Enlarging Phantoms

From Official Gamemode 4 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enlarging Phantoms
Enlarging Phantoms.svg
--------------------
Module TypeExpansion
Created byBluePsychoRanger
Required ModulesMysterious Midnights, Midnight Menaces
Compatible MC Versions1.16+

This module spawns large phantoms above players. This module is pre-packaged with the Midnight Menaces expansion pack.

Features[edit | edit source]

During this Mysterious Midnights event, large phantoms will spawn above players, regardless of whether they slept. This module is an uncommon event.

Phantoms will spawn 40-80 blocks in a 24 block radius above players. Normally, phantoms only spawn with a Size of 1, but during this event, phantoms with a Size of 3, 5, and 7 can spawn. Additionally, these larger phantoms will have increased health and attack damage, based on their size.

Technical Details[edit | edit source]

Phantoms that spawn from this module have a 35% chance to be size 3, 40% chance to be size 5, and 25% chance to be size 7.

Phantoms will have health of 24, 30, or 40 and an attack damage of 5, 7, or 9 (respective to their size).

History[edit | edit source]

Version Date Change
1.15 06 Aug 2020 Beta version of Enlarging Phantoms installed on Public Server 6
1.16 29 Aug 2020 Enlarging Phantoms disabled on Public Server 6
27 Feb 2021 Enlarging Phantoms reenabled on Public Server 6
14 Mar 2021 Officially released Enlarging Phantoms