|Complementary Modules||Midnight Menaces|
|Compatible MC Versions||1.13+|
This module adds spooky full moon nights to the game.
Features[edit | edit source]
Every full moon, there's a chance for a mysterious midnight event to trigger. Mysterious Midnight events will last for as long as it is night time. This means a player can skip the event by sleeping in a bed and passing the night. When a Mysterious Midnight event is first activated, all players will hear a howling sound.
Technical Details[edit | edit source]
A Mysterious Midnight has a 62.5% chance of occurring during a full moon. This is about once every 12.8 MC days, or about 4 hours and 16 minutes in real-time.
A common event has a 50% chance of occurring during a mysterious midnight. An uncommon event has a 30% chance of occurring during a mysterious midnight. A rare event has a 20% chance of occurring during a mysterious midnight.
Expansion Packs[edit | edit source]
The Mysterious Midnights module is packaged with 6 default expansion packs. Expansion packs for this module add events to a mysterious midnight when activated. Expansion packs each have a rarity (common, uncommon, or rare) to determine how often the event occurs. Modules with the same rarity have an equal chance of being selected when its rarity is selected. This module supports additional expansion packs and additional packs can be created and submitted to Gamemode 4.
Default Expansions[edit | edit source]
|Common||Resurrecting Skeletons||Allows bones to summon new skeletons|
|Resurrecting Zombies||Allows rotten flesh to summon new zombies|
|Uncommon||Harvest Moons||Increases the random tick speed, drastically increasing crop growth|
|Tipped Skeletons||Gives some skeletons tipped arrows|
|Rare||Falling Stars||Gifts fall from the sky|
|Nightmare Nights||Multiple events are active and players cannot sleep the night away|
|Common||Icy Strays||Skeletons are converted into Strays that can drop ice|
|Sandy Husks||Zombies are converted into Husks that can drop sand|
|Uncommon||Enlarging Phantoms||Large phantoms spawn above players regardless of if they slept|
|Slime Fests||Mobs are converted into slimes and slimes can merge into larger ones|
|Rare||Illusioner Nights||Illusioners spawn around players|
|Menacing Goblins||Small Goblins spawn around players|
Learn More and Download[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
|1.13||06 Apr 2019||Released Mysterious Midnights|
|07 Apr 2019||Increased chance of Mysterious Midnights by 40%|