Public Server 6
Public Server 6 (PS6) is the sixth public Gamemode 4 server to give fans of Gamemode 4 a vanilla survival server to play with Gamemode 4's many modules (a list of this server's included modules is provided below). The server officially opened on Match 16th, 2020.
All players are expected to know and abide by a set of rules listed on the official Gamemode 4 website. Failure to do so could result in punishment.
There are four player ranks on the server. Ranks are not progression-based, nor do ranks confer additional survival features.
- Donor - Donors have a gold-coloured name. One-time donors receive this rank for a month, patrons (pledged via Patreon) of the server have the rank until the end of their patronage. Donors can nickname themselves with the command
/nick [name], reset with
/resetnick, and their real usernames can be found with
- M Moderator - Indicated by a red "M" in front of their names, Moderators can check for griefers and thieves on a server, teleport to players in need, and rollback damage. These are assigned by the Admins.
- M System Admin - Indicated by a green "M" in front of their names, They can do everything the Moderators can do but also help with the upkeep of the server.
- A Admin - Indicated by a red "A" in front of their aqua-coloured names, Admins are responsible for the running of the server. They have operator permissions, and can add, modify, or remove Gamemode 4 modules.
PS6 has only 1 spawn town and is a completely custom generated world containing a range of custom biomes structures and oceans.
- For more information, see: Platopia
The Spawn Town, dubbed Platopia, is located at
Below is a list of the known modules installed on PS6. Related expansions can be found under their base module.
Seed Random Values
|Zauber Cauldrons and||Normal Flowers||
|Zauber Cauldrons||Wormhole in a Bottle||
|Orb of Ankou||Soul Shard Creation||
Significant Dates and Moments
|18 Feb 2020||Public Server V's close and Public Server 6 is announced.|
|16 Mar 2020||Public Server 6 opens to the public with Minecraft version 1.15.2.|
|01 Apr 2020||Public Server 7 (April Fools Skyblock).|
|16 Apr 2020||The shrine to Mundus was opened.|
|18 Apr 2020||The shrine to Mundus was closed.|
|The End opened and the Ender Dragon was defeated.|
|13 May 2020||$200 Milestone on Patreon to run monthly events.|
|18 May 2020||May monthly event. Theme: Building|
|23 Jun 2020||June monthly event. Theme: Modules|
|25 Jul 2020||July monthly event. Theme: UHC|
|21 Aug 2020||August monthly event. Theme: Spooky Messages in the Nether|
|29 Aug 2020||Public Server 6 "crashed" for Nether reset.|
|04 Sep 2020||Public Server 6 reopens on Minecraft version 1.16.2 with a new Nether.|
|29 Oct 2020||Halloween Event: The Mansion opened. Limited event trades were closed on 7 Nov 2020.|
|23 Dec 2020||Winter Event: Present Factory opened, closing on 1 January 2021.|
|6 Mar 2021||Public Server 6's close is announced, along with the next Public Server.|
|21 Mar 2021||Public Server 6 End of World Tour.|
|Public Server 6 closes.|
- Previously called Blast Furnaces