Public Server V
Public Server V (a.k.a. PSV) is the fifth server owned by AccidentalGames to give fans of Gamemode 4 a vanilla survival server to play with Gamemode 4's many modules (a list is provided below). The server was officially opened on November 10th, 2018.
This server is the second official Gamemode 4 server to be fully public and without a whitelist.
All players are expected to know and follow these rules at all times. Failure to do so could result in punishment. For more detailed rules, visit the Gamemode 4 Website.
- No Cheating
- No Stealing
- No Griefing
- Respect Others' Builds
- No Spam
- No Impersonating Moderators
- Be Responsible for Your Account
- No Hate Speech
- No Excessive Lag
- Other Discord servers related to Gamemode 4 are allowed, but neither moderated nor supported by the staff team.
- Please use the text channels for their intended purposes.
- #help is strictly for contacting staff.
- If an issue needs to be brought to the attention of the staff team, you may use the pingable roles: @staff, @mod, or @admin.
- An @admin does not need to know when you have been stolen from, and a @mod cannot help you if you lose your player-data through some glitch.
- Try to avoid posting download links in the official Discord server, in case the link is malicious. Instead, DM the interested people.
There were four ranks on the server. Ranks were not progression-based, nor did ranks indicate extra survival features.
- Donor - Donors have a gold-coloured name. One-time donation players receive this rank for a month, patrons (pledged via Patreon) of the server have the rank until the end of their patronage.
- Moderator - Indicated by a red "M" in front of their names, Moderators can check for griefers and thieves on a server, teleport to players in need, and rollback damage. These are assigned by the Admins.
- Admin - Indicated by a red "A" in front of their aqua-coloured names, Admins are responsible for the running of the server. They have operator permissions, and can add, modify, or remove Gamemode 4 modules.
PSV contains 3 main spawn towns. It also features many custom biomes hand-built by the staff team. Players are randomly spawned in one of the three towns when they first join the server.
Below is a list of the modules installed on PSV
Details currently unknown
Below is a list of the spawn towns of PSV. Upon joining the server for the first time, the player would be assigned a random spawn town.
Below is a list of the known custom biomes of PSV. These have been hand-built by the Gamemode 4 staff.
Significant Dates and Moments
|13 Oct 2018||Public Server V's opening announced on YouTube|
|10 Nov 2018||Public Server V opens.|