Public Server 6
Public Server 6 (PS6) is the sixth server public Gamemode 4 server to give fans of Gamemode 4 a vanilla survival server to play with Gamemode 4's many modules (a list is provided below). The server was officially opened on March 16th, 2020.
All players are expected to know and abide by a set of rules listed on the official Gamemode 4 website. Failure to do so could result in punishment.
There are four player ranks on the server. Ranks are not progression-based, nor do ranks confer additional survival features.
- Donor - Donors have a gold-coloured name. One-time donation players receive this rank for a month, patrons (pledged via Patreon) of the server have the rank until the end of their patronage. Donors can nickname themselves with the command /nick [name], reset with /resetnick, and their real usernames can be found with /realname [nickname].
- Moderator - Indicated by a red "M" in front of their names, Moderators can check for griefers and thieves on a server, teleport to players in need, and rollback damage. These are assigned by the Admins.
- System Admin - Indicated by a green "M" in front of their names, They can do everything the Moderators can do but also help with the upkeep of the server.
- Admin - Indicated by a red "A" in front of their aqua-coloured names, Admins are responsible for the running of the server. They have operator permissions, and can add, modify, or remove Gamemode 4 modules.
PS6 has only 1 spawn town and is a completely custom generated world containing a range of custom biomes structures and oceans.
Below is a list of the known modules installed on PS6. Related expansions can be found under their base module.
Seed Random Values
Some modules have values that are randomized by the world's seed. Listed below is these random values of the PS6 world.
|Normal Flowers||Zauber Cauldrons, Spawner Minecarts||dandelion, poppy, blue orchid, white tulip, red tulip,
pink tulip, lily of the valley, oxeye daisy
|Poisonous Flowers||Zauber Cauldrons, Spawner Minecarts||allium, azure bluet, orange tulip, cornflower|
|Chorus Fruit for||Zauber Cauldrons||35 chorus fruit|
|Popped Chorus Fruit for||Zauber Cauldrons||4 popped chorus fruit|
The Spawn Town, dubbed Platopia, is located at 1000, -1600
Significant Dates and Moments
|18 Feb 2020||Public Server V's close and Public Server 6 is announced.|
|16 Mar 2020||Public Server 6 opens to the public.|
|01 Apr 2020||Public Server 7 (April Fools Skyblock).|
|16 Apr 2020||The shrine to Mundus was opened.|
|18 Apr 2020||The shrine to Mundus was closed.|
|The End opened and the Ender Dragon was defeated.|
|13 May 2020||$200 Milestone on Patreon to run monthly events.|
|18 May 2020||May monthly event. Theme: Building|
|23 June 2020||June monthly event. Theme: Modules|
- Previously called Blast Furnaces