Mysterious Midnights

From Gamemode 4
Revision as of 03:20, 24 April 2019 by BluePsychoRanger (talk | contribs) (Created page)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mysterious Midnights
Mysterious midnights.png
--------------------
Module TypeBase
Created byBloo
Compatible MC Versions1.13

Details

This module adds spooky full moon nights to the game. Every full moon, there's a chance for a mysterious midnight event to trigger.

Technical Summary

A Mysterious Midnight has a 62.5% chance of occurring during a full moon. This is about once every 12.8 MC days, or about 4 hours and 16 minutes in real-time. A common event has a 50% chance of occurring during a mysterious midnight. An uncommon event has a 30% chance of occurring during a mysterious midnight. A rare event has a 20% chance of occurring during a mysterious midnight.

Expansion Packs

The Mysterious Midnights module is packaged with 6 default expansion packs. Expansion packs for this module add events to a mysterious midnight when activated. This module supports additional expansion packs and additional packs can be created and submitted to GM4.

Expansion Packs


Learn More and Download

YouTube Logo.svg Watch on YouTube Gm4 logo.svg Download

History

Version Date Change
1.13 06 Apr 2019 Released Mysterious Midnights