Editing End Fishing

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Warning: You are not logged in. Your IP address will be publicly visible if you make any edits. If you log in or create an account, your edits will be attributed to your username, along with other benefits.

The edit can be undone. Please check the comparison below to verify that this is what you want to do, and then save the changes below to finish undoing the edit.
Latest revision Your text
Line 17: Line 17:
 
=== Catchable Loot ===
 
=== Catchable Loot ===
 
An unenchanted fishing rod has a 60% chance of catching debris, a 33% chance of catching valuables, and a 7% chance of catching scattered treasure. Each level of the Luck of the Sea enchantment increases the chance of catching scattered treasure and valuables, whilst lowering the chance of catching debris. End Loot is biome dependent; below is the chances of catching each item in each biome.
 
An unenchanted fishing rod has a 60% chance of catching debris, a 33% chance of catching valuables, and a 7% chance of catching scattered treasure. Each level of the Luck of the Sea enchantment increases the chance of catching scattered treasure and valuables, whilst lowering the chance of catching debris. End Loot is biome dependent; below is the chances of catching each item in each biome.
 +
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible"
 +
|+Loot Possibilities (Unenchanted, Luck of the Sea 3)
 +
! rowspan="2" |Item
 +
! colspan="2" |Main End
 +
Island
 +
! colspan="2" |End
 +
Midlands
 +
! colspan="2" |End
 +
Highlands
 +
! colspan="2" |End Barrens or
 +
Small End Islands
 +
|-
 +
!Unenchanted
 +
!LotS 3
 +
!Unenchanted
 +
!LotS 3
 +
!Unenchanted
 +
!LotS 3
 +
!Unenchanted
 +
!LotS 3
 +
|-
 +
|Chorus Flower
 +
|0.9%
 +
|
 +
|0.9%
 +
|
 +
|9.6%
 +
|
 +
|0.9
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|Chorus Fruit
 +
|1.8%
 +
|
 +
|1.8%
 +
|
 +
|11.5%
 +
|
 +
|1.84%
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|Dragon Head
 +
|1.6%
 +
|
 +
|6.8%
 +
|
 +
|6.8%
 +
|
 +
|3.4%
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|Dragon's Breath
 +
|6.3%
 +
|
 +
|—
 +
|
 +
|—
 +
|
 +
|—
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|Elytra
 +
|—
 +
|
 +
|0.09%
 +
|
 +
|0.09%
 +
|
 +
|—
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|End City Treasure
 +
|3.2%
 +
|
 +
|9.8%
 +
|
 +
|9.8%
 +
|
 +
|6.2%
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|End Crystal
 +
|13.0%
 +
|
 +
|—
 +
|
 +
|—
 +
|
 +
|—
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|Endermite
 +
|4.6%
 +
|
 +
|4.4%
 +
|
 +
|2.6%
 +
|
 +
|9.2%
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|Ender Pearl
 +
|23.1%
 +
|
 +
|22.2%
 +
|
 +
|13.0%
 +
|
 +
|23.1%
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|Ender Puff
 +
|0.3%
 +
|
 +
|1.0%
 +
|
 +
|1.0%
 +
|
 +
|8.1%
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|End Rod
 +
|0.5%
 +
|
 +
|6.7%
 +
|
 +
|3.9%
 +
|
 +
|0.5%
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|End Stone
 +
|11.5%
 +
|
 +
|11.1%
 +
|
 +
|6.5%
 +
|
 +
|11.5%
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|Iron Bars
 +
|4.6%
 +
|
 +
|—
 +
|
 +
|—
 +
|
 +
|—
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|Obsidian
 +
|14.2%
 +
|
 +
|0.3%
 +
|
 +
|0.3%
 +
|
 +
|0.6%
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|Phantom
 +
|4.7%
 +
|
 +
|4.9%
 +
|
 +
|4.9%
 +
|
 +
|15.5%
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|Phantom Membrane
 +
|6.3%
 +
|
 +
|6.5%
 +
|
 +
|6.5%
 +
|
 +
|12.4%
 +
|
 +
|-
 +
|Shulker Shell
 +
|3.2%
 +
|
 +
|23.3%
 +
|
 +
|23.3%
 +
|
 +
|6.7%
 +
|
 +
|}
 
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"
 
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"
 
|+Loot Possibilities in the Main End Island
 
|+Loot Possibilities in the Main End Island

Please note that all contributions to Gamemode 4 are considered to be released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (see Gamemode 4:Copyrights for details). If you do not want your writing to be edited mercilessly and redistributed at will, then do not submit it here.
You are also promising us that you wrote this yourself, or copied it from a public domain or similar free resource. Do not submit copyrighted work without permission!

To edit this page, please answer the question that appears below (more info):

Cancel Editing help (opens in new window)